terms的翻译
名词条件; 表达方式; 措辞; 说法; 任期( term的名词复数 ); (学校的)学期; [复数](合同、付款、价格等的)条件; 时期
商务英语
A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. I brought the contract you are been looking for.Please go over the draft of the contract.
上午好,斯密司先生。我带来了你要等待的合同。请再看一下草案吧。
B:OK. Sit down, please. What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?
好的,请坐。你想喝点什么,中国茶还是咖啡?
A:Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.
我想来杯中国茶,谢谢你。
B:Here you are.
茶给你。
A:Finished?
看完了吗?
B:Yes. I have one question about clause 8.Are these the terms that we agreed on?
看完了。关于第八条款,我有个疑问。这些是我们同意的条件吗?
A:OK. Let's have a look at it.
好,让我们来看看。
B:10 percent down and the balance at the time of shipment?That's what I mean.
百分之十付现款,余额在装运时付清吗?我就是指的这个。
A:Yes, I think that's what we stipulated.
对呀,我想那是我们所订定的。
B:I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes again.
我再需要几分钟来核对一下我的笔记。
A:Right?
对吗?
B:Yes, it is right.
对,是正确的。
A:Good. Can we sign them right away?
好的。我们现在可以签合同了吗?
B:Of course.S Hand me the pen.
当然可以。请把笔给我。
A:Here you are.
给你。
B:Where shall I put my signature?
我签在哪儿呀?
A:Here, on the last page.We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.Both are equally effective.
这儿,在最后一页。我们将要用中文和英文分别签署两份原件。两者都有效。
B:OK. Is that all?
好的。就这样完了吗?
A:No. Will you also initial this change on page 2, please?
不,请你也在第二页变更处签姓名的一个字母好吗?
B:I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
A:I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易能得到进一步发展。
B:All we have to do now is shake hands.
现在我们所该做的只是握手了。
A:OK, and go out and have a drink to congratulate ourselves.
对,再出去喝一杯以示庆祝。
B:That's a great idea.
真是个好主意。
进出口贸易
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你们有现货吗?
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
A:Of course.
当然。
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.
1. 术语:就读于日本九州大学大学院法学府,获法学博士学位. 1998年成为专职律师,具有多年公司法和涉外法律实务经验. 2005年回国后,在上海财经大学法学院任教,讲授商法、公司法等课程. 曾在期刊报纸上发表法学论文若干. 附件I 术语(Terms)
2. 条件:他以这个概念来说明幻像的内涵来自这样一些条件(terms)的相互内解和消融,而非源于其间的差异性,这些条件在再现的前期,一度曾构成产生内涵所必须的差异.
3. 名词:普通教科书关于名词(terms)的讨论大约可以分为以下各节:1.心理学或知识论方面的问题;2.名词的种类;3.外延与内包的分别;4.定义问题. 因为这种讨论一方面与普通教科书中的推论没有多大的关系,教科书中的直接与间接推论大都使用符号,
4. terms:terminal management system; 终端管理系统
2. terms的解释