名词戒指,指环; 铃声,钟声; 环形物; 拳击场
及物动词形成环状; 环绕; 使(例如铃)响; 打电话给
不及物动词按铃,敲钟; 回响; 成环形
1. ring in : 偷偷带进;
2. ring up : (英)打电话, (美)把款项打在现金收入记录机上, 在现金收入机上记录所付钱款;
3. ring off : 挂断电话;
4. ring a bell : 使某人想起某事, 提醒;
1. 七彩网.英语单词
及物动词
1. The rebellious troops ringed the airfield.
叛军包围了机场。
不及物动词
1. My husband's last words are still ringing in my ears.
丈夫的临终遗言还在我耳边回响。
名词
1. Her story had a ring of truth.
她的话听起来不假。
2. His remarks had a ring of sincerity.
他的话语气真诚。
要求提供服务
A:Room Service. What can I do for you?
客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
B:May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?
明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
A:Certainly. What time would you like?
好的,要几点叫你?
B:6:30 sharp, please.
请6点半叫我。
A:Let me confirm your name and room number.
我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
B:This is Gao Qian in Room 419.
我是419房间的高乾。
A:Mr. Gao in Room 419.OK. We'll ring you up at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow.
419房间的高先生。嗯,我们会在明天6点半叫您。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
Receipts and Warranties-(收据和质量保证)
B:Can I help you, sir?
有什么可以为您效劳的,先生?
A:Yes, what sort of warranty comes with this stereo?
好的,这种音响有哪种质量保证?
B:Well, our store offers a 90-Day return policy and the manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on any factory defects.
哦,我们商店提供90天的退货保证。生产商则会提供为期1年的质量保证,如果是生产厂家造成的责任的话。
A:What conditions are there on the store policy?
退货保证有何具体条款?
B:We’ll give you your money back as long as the stereo is returned in the original packaging and with a receipt.
如果有收据,而且音响以初始包装退还的话,我们会将您的钱给与退还。
A:O.K. How do I get the manufacturer’s warranty?
好的,那么如何得到生产厂家的质量保证呢?
B:Just send in the warranty card with a copy of your receipt.
只要把质量保证卡和收据的复印件寄过去就好了。
A:All right, those sound good. I’ll take it.
好的,很不错。我买下了。
B:Very well, I can ring you up over here, sir.
很好,先生,请在这儿付款。
Payment-(支付方式)
A:Good afternoon, miss, can I help you?
下午好,小姐,可以为您效劳吗?
B:Yes, I’d like to buy this dress, please.
好的,我想买这件衣服。
A:It’s certainly a pretty dress. I can ring you up at the register over here.
这件非常漂亮。你可以在我这儿的收银机付款。
B:Great.
太好了。
A:Will you be paying by cash, check, or credit card?
您是付现金、支票还是信用卡。
B:I want to use a credit card. Do you take Discover?
我想用信用卡。你们收Discover卡吗?
A:Sorry, no. We only take MasterCard or Visa.
抱歉,我们不收。只收Master 或Visa卡。
B:I’ll put it on my Visa card, then.
那我就用我的Visa。
A:Very well, ma’am. Oh, there seems to be a problem, it says it’s rejected.
好的,女士。噢,还有一个问题,此卡无效。
B:There must be something wrong with the system. Try my MasterCard.
肯定是系统除了问题。那试试我的Master卡吧。
A:Alright. Thank you. Yes, it seems to be working fine. Your total is $199.00, sign here, please.
好的。谢谢你。好了,这次有用。总共199美元,请在这儿签名。
B:Sure.
好的。
A:Here you go, and here’s your receipt. Have a nice day.
给您,还有这是你的收据。祝您愉快。
B:Thanks. You have a good one, too.
谢谢。也祝您愉快。
1. 圈:)可以选择U向一圈(Ring) 和V向一圈(Loop)支持软选择的实体表面:柔选(SoftSelection)新增了彩色实 体显示(Shaded Face Toggle)Polygon 及次物体修改新增沿着边旋转出面的方式(Hinge From Edge)MAX5.0中增加的卡通效果和原来的卡通插件是不同的,
2. 戒指:t) 改造 0名称 佩特罗垂饰(Pendant) 改造 0名称 垂饰(Pendant) 改造 0名称 垂饰(Pendant) 改造 0名称 戒指(Ring) 改造 0名称 戒指(Ring) 改造 0名称 戒指(Ring) 改造 0名称 戒指(Ring) 改造 0名称 戒指(Ring) 改造 0名称 戒
3. 振铃:初始值 振铃(RING)模式 编程键 音量键(VOL) 分机号码选择(增加、减少) 功能/免打扰/留言(FUNC/DND/MSG)键 应答模式选择 键盘(DIAL) 应答模式选择MMC 11 功能说明 本编程用于用户设置呼叫转移分机,设置是否将呼叫转移到指定分机,