ph.
1. The patient came around the next morning.
第二天这个病人苏醒了过来。
2. It was not easy for John to come around.
让约翰改变立场是不容易的。
3. 七彩网·英语单词大全
得标
B:Congratulations ! your bid has won .
恭喜!你得标了。
A:When can you come around to discuss some details with us ?
什么时候可以过来和我们讨论细节呢?
B:I‘ll be there next Monday at noon .
下个星期一中午吧。
A:I‘m glad to hear that .
真是好消息,
请求回电
A:May I speak to Miss Hu, please?
可以请胡小姐听电话吗?
B:Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.
抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。
A:I see. What time will she come back?
哦,那她几点会回来?
B:She'll be back around 3:30.
大概三点半会回来。
A:Please ask her to call me at 6225-9441.
麻烦你请她打5225-9441找我。
B:OK.I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.
等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。
A:That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.
太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。
B:You are welcome.
不客气。
送别
A:All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.
我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
B:I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.
出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。
A:I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.
那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。
B:Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.
没错,货很快就会运到。
A:Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.
很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。
B:I think all the products are going to sell very well.
我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。
A:We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.
希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。
B:I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.
谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。
A:I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
B:It was my please.And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.
荣幸之至。对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。
A:This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?
好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?
B:They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.So I thought you might like it.
长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。
A:That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.
真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
B:No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.And his name and the date are on the bottom.
没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的.他的名字和日期都在下面。
A:I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.
我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。
B:Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.
没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。
A:If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.And I'll be able to show you around our city.
如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
B:Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.
谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。
A:You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.
你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。
1. 苏醒;顺便来访:clear up清理;使变清;放晴 | come around苏醒;顺便来访 | come on(表示劝说、鼓励)来吧,走吧;开始
2. 来访,前来;苏醒,复原:clear up / / 整理,收拾;清除,解除;解 | come around / / 来访,前来;苏醒,复原 | come off / / 实现,成功,终于
3. 顺便过来:19.come about 发生 | 20.come around 顺便过来 | 21.come into force 开始有效
4. 到来:come by 从旁走过 | come around 到来 | come back 回来
\u0077\u0077\u0077\u002e\u0071\u0069\u0063\u0061\u0069\u002e\u006e\u0065\u0074
\u0077\u0077\u0077\u002e\u0071\u0069\u0063\u0061\u0069\u002e\u006e\u0065\u0074
verb
1. happen regularly
e.g. Christmas rolled around again
Synonym: roll around
2. change one's position or opinion
e.g. He came around to our point of view
Synonym: come round